What you can expect when you book The Barn
The following items/services are included in your venue rental
· Banquet chairs, Chiavari chairs & white outdoor ceremony chairs
· Select linens (napkins, tablecloths, runners, overlays, table skirts)
· Round and long reception tables
· Tableware, silverware, stemware
· Centerpieces (lanterns, wood slabs, etc.)
· Signs and table numbers
· Card boxes, vases and fishbowls
· Greenery and silk floral decorations
· Ceiling drapes
· Stage lights/twinkle lights
· Outdoor pergola for ceremonies/mingling
· Use of indoor sound system if no DJ is booked. Please note that this does not mean we will be the DJ. We can put on a playlist of your choice.
· Use of 2 projectors (lobby and ballroom)
· Firepit (only with prior authorization)
· Standing arbor and table arbor—we’ll even decorate it for you using our items
or work with your florist to get it picture perfect!
· Chalkboards—multiple sizes
· Displays—weathervane, hors d’oeuvre-drobe , pretzel/donut wall, etc.
· Tacboard live photostream—we’ll email you all the pictures your guests submit after your event!
· Multiple floorplans, upstairs and downstairs, with an option for customization
· Amazing Photo-op locations! (This is limited to The Barn III grounds which includes The Barn, Shed and Brickhouse—please note: the big red barn located to the South does not belong to The Barn and is off limits.)
· Designated wedding team
· Decorating and set-up labor—let us do the work for you! (does not apply to personalized DIY decorations)
· Vendor coordination that relates directly to the venue—florist, outside table/chair rental, photographer/videographer
· Access to our bridal suite and dressing rooms beginning at 10:00am on your big day.
· Free parking! We allow overnight parking for those that should not be driving home. Check out our preferred vendor list for local shuttle options.
· Gift load-in—we will drive your vehicle to our circle drive and load up all your gifts and cards for you!
· End of night clean-up - you and your guests are not responsible for any of the venue clean up and any personal items will be packed up and ready for you to pick up early in the next week.
· The Barn III light show will play from dusk until close for the enjoyment of your guests as they leave.