What you can expect when you book The Barn:
· Banquet chairs, Chiavari chairs & white outdoor ceremony chairs
· Select linens (napkins, tablecloths, runners, overlays, table skirts)
· Round and long reception tables
· High-top cocktail tables
· Tableware, silverware, stemware
· Multiple styles of charger plates
· Chair covers & sashes
· Centerpieces (lanterns, wood slabs, etc.)
· Signs and table numbers
· Card boxes, vases and fishbowls
· Greenery and silk floral decorations
· Ceiling drapes
· Stage lights/tent lights/twinkle lights
· Use of indoor sound system if no DJ is booked (please note that this doesn't mean we will be the DJ!)
· Use of 2 projectors (lobby and ballroom)
· Patio tent/pergola for ceremonies or mingling
· Firepit (only with prior authorization)
· Standing arbor and table arbor—we’ll even decorate it for you using our items
or work with your florist to get it picture perfect!
· Chalkboards—multiple sizes
· Displays—weathervane, hors d’oeuvre-drobe , pretzel/donut wall, etc.
· Tacboard live photostream—we’ll email you all the pictures your guests submit after your event!
· Multiple floorplans, upstairs and downstairs, with an option for customization
· Amazing Photo-op locations! (This is limited to The Barn III grounds which includes The Barn, Shed and Brickhouse—please note: the big red barn located to the South does not belong to The Barn and is off limits.)
· Day-of assistants
· Decorating and set-up labor—let us do the work for you! (does not apply to personalized DIY decorations)
· Vendor coordination that relates directly to the venue—florist, outside table/chair rental, photographer/videographer
· Access to our bridal suite and dressing rooms beginning at 10:00am on your big day.
· Free parking!
· Gift load-in—we will drive your vehicle to our circle drive and load up all your gifts and cards for you!